No. 25 Florida will try to extend its winning streak over Kentucky to 32 games Saturday night. The last time the Wildcats won . . .
• UF coach Dan Mullen was a 14-year-old freshman on the football team at Trinity High in Manchester, N.H.
• Kentucky coach Mark Stoops was a defensive back at Iowa.
• Two Gators assistants (Christian Robinson and Brian Johnson) weren't yet born.
Georgia Tech is known nationally for running the ball. Maybe USF should be, too. They're two of only four teams to finish in the top 10 in rushing each of the last three seasons. The Bulls ran for 148 yards against Elon and could get a boost with the expected debut of Gators transfer Jordan Cronkrite (out with an injury last week).
Three things to know about Florida State's Division I-AA opponent:
• Even if this game shouldn't be close, don't expect a shutout. The Bulldogs have scored in each of their past 192 games.
• QB Devlin Hodges is a former junior world champion duck caller. Yes, that's a thing, and it's awesome.
• Their roster lists seven local products, including running back Antwione Sims (Zephyrhills High) and starting receiver Clarke Miller (Plant High).
"Burt, better known as 'Buddy' to his friends, loved FSU football and no matter how big a star he became, he never forgot his friends from the FSU football family. I will forever remember our conversations and the true friend that he was." — ESPN's Lee Corso on lifelong friend Burt Reynolds, who played for the Seminoles before becoming an actor. Mr. Reynolds died Thursday at age 82.