Our top five Heisman Trophy candidates entering the second full weekend of college football.
5. Purdue WR Rondale Moore: Does he have a shot? Probably not. But breaking the Boilers' all-purpose yardage record in his first game puts him on the list after Week 1.
4. UCF QB McKenzie Milton: Five touchdowns and almost 400 yards of offense is a great start.
3. Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa: The official QB1 in Tuscaloosa might be the player to beat.
2. West Virginia QB Will Grier: Former Gator torched the Vols for 429 yards last week.
1. Houston DL Ed Oliver: Three and a half tackles for a loss in the opener for an interior lineman is absurd. Can help himself with a big performance against a Power Five team (Arizona).