5. Houston QB D'Eriq King: After torching USF, his 39 touchdowns responsible for put him six away from the AAC record (set by UCF's McKenzie Milton last year).
4. Clemson RB Travis Etienne: He'll have a monster game against a Louisville team that's allowed 22 rushing touchdowns (11th-worst nationally).
3. Washington State QB Gardner Minshew: Already over 3,100 passing yards on a team that's one of the most pleasant surprises in the country.
2. Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray: Has thrown for at least three touchdowns in seven consecutive games. Expect it to grow to eight against Texas Tech, which has allowed the eighth-most passing TDs (17) among Power Five teams.
1. Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa: Your Tua-is-ridiculous stat of the week: Even though he hasn't taken a fourth-quarter snap yet, he has four touchdown passes in four of his eight games. Before Tagovailoa, 'Bama quarterbacks combined for only 13 four-touchdown performances in the Tide's previous 1,269 games.