5. Alabama DL Quinnen Williams: In a year of dominant defensive linemen, Williams might be the best of the bunch.
4. Washington State QB Gardner Minshew: A mediocre Colorado pass defense should help him rebound from his worst game of the season (one touchdown pass against Cal).
3. West Virginia QB Will Grier: Given the stakes, the former Gator's 33-yard yard touchdown pass last week at Texas might have been the most impressive throw of the year.
2. Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray: Passed Tagovailoa for the national lead in passing efficiency (216.59).
1. Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa: Your Tua-is-ridiculous stat of the week: Even after (gasp!) throwing an interception last week, he still has a 27/1 touchdown-to-interception ratio. The only player close to that is North Texas' Mason Fine (21 touchdowns, one interception).