1. Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts: Stop me if you’ve heard this before, but the Sooners’ transfer quarterback looked dominant.
2. Clemson running back Travis Etienne: He rushed for a career-high 205 yards last week and would have had more, except the end zone kept getting in the way.
3. Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields: We finally got to see what recruiting gurus have been touting for years. Now can he do it again against a tougher opponent (Cincinnati)?
4. Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa: His Week 1 passing efficiency (217.50) was 18 points better than what he put up over last season to break the NCAA record.
5. Oklahoma State running back Chuba Hubbard: He rushed for 221 yards last week against Oregon State and could equal that against lowly McNeese this weekend.