1. LSU quarterback Joe Burrow
His 219.11 passing efficiency is No. 2 nationally and earned the top spot thanks to his big win at Texas.
2. Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts
Averaging an absurd 12.52 yards per play and can pad his numbers against Chip Kelly’s lowly Bruins.
3. Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa
Maybe he finally gets a test this week at South Carolina?
4. Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor
Ranks second nationally with five rushing touchdowns (two at USF and three against Jim McElwain’s Chippewas).
5. Florida State running back Cam Akers
Unless FSU somehow rebounds, he won’t win. But he leads the nation with 376 yards from scrimmage and deserves a spot on the list.