Busch Gardens has revealed this year’s lineup for its longest-running concert series, Real Music Real Masters, which now includes a variety of acts from the 1950s to today and even circus acrobats.
With performances at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., the series begins the week of Jan. 7-12 with the eccentric Cirque Vertigo. Featuring the Wallenda Duo, the production includes aerial feats and balancing acts. They will return to end the series March 11-16.
For music fans, platinum-selling country artist Lorrie Morgan (Five Minutes, What Part of No) takes the Stanleyville stage March 4-9. And Thomas McClary, founding member and lead guitarist for the Commodores, brings the Commodores Experience from Jan. 21-26.
Here’s the full lineup:
• Cirque Vertigo (Jan. 7-12)
• Arrival: The Music of Abba (Jan.14-19)
• Thomas McClary: The Commodores Experience (Jan. 21-26)
• Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone (Jan. 28-Feb. 2)
• The Diamonds (Feb. 4-9)
• Ballroom With a Twist (Feb. 11-16)
• The 5th Dimension (Feb. 18-23)
• Eaglemania (Feb. 25-March 2)
• Lorrie Morgan (March 4-9)
• Cirque Vertigo (March 11-16).
The shows are included with admission, which is $89 online at buschgardens.com. 2 and younger free.
Busch Gardens also brought back free beer starting Jan. 1 as part of the theme park’s 60th anniversary celebration.