I am the sports data reporter at the Tampa Bay Times, and here are some of the things I believe:
• Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest sports video game of all time.
• The eye test is bogus. It’s just a way to make your opinion sound more credible.
• Football teams should almost always go for it on fourth and 1 and fourth and 2.
• They should try two-point conversions more often, too.
• They should stop touting the importance of “establishing the run.” Because it’s not important.
• The triple is the most exciting play in sports.
• Baseball should abolish the designated hitter.
• Pitch clocks, too.
• Skittles should bring back lime. Green apple is trash.
• How will the Bucs do this season? Everything they have done or will do, they will do over and over and over again.